OpenUK is managed and governed by a board of Directors who in turn are accountable to the company guarantors. Ordinary Members are provided with a vote to elect key positions within the organisation to drive the aims and objectives of the organisation according to the powers granted by our constitution.
The following Company Members are Directors or Guarantors of the organisation:
- Chairman: Stuart J Mackintosh
- Director: Martin Callinan
- Director, Operations: Amanda Brock
- Pro Bono General Counsel: Andrew Katz
- Honorary QC: Iain G. Mitchell QC
OpenUK is currently building out its more general infrastructure and volunteers are welcome.