Conference: Open source in the public sector
Gerry Gavigan of the OSC is speaking at the conference “Open source in the public sector: Making savings, increasing flexibility”.
Conference – Open source in the public sector: Making savings, increasing flexibility
22 April 2009
Is open source the right way forward for your organisation? Open source in the public sector takes a fresh look at how your organisation can implement alternative software solutions and make the most out of the benefits they can bring. Explore the issues and various options you will need to consider when choosing an open source route and get the answers to your most pressing questions.
Don’t miss your chance to hear from:
- Dr John Pugh MP, Shadow Treasury Minister, Liberal Democrats
- Prof. David Chadwick, Professor of Information Systems Security, University of Kent
- Mark Elkins, Chair, British Computer Society Open Source Specialist Group
- Gerry Gavigan, Chairman, Open Source Consortium
- Ken Lunn, Director of Data Standards and Products, NHS Connecting for Health
Discover how an open source system could enable your organisation to be responsive to some of the latest, flexible software solutions available and weigh up the pros and cons of moving to open source. Attend this conference to benefit from practical guidance given by leading experts and make the right choice about implementing open source software in your organisation.
To book your delegate places visit here.
or call the Kable conference team on 0203 353 4858.