Membership of OpenUK is made up of individuals and companies who support the Aims and Objectives of our organisation. Our membership directory can be found here.
Individual membership – Apply here
- Qualification: Applicant must be an individual person
Corporate membership – SME – Apply here
- Qualification: Small & medium companies (OECD definition)
- SME discount applies
Corporate membership – Apply here
- Qualification: Large companies
- Also awarded to Ordinary members by member vote as a recognition of significant support of the organisation
Corporate membership – Public sector / academic – Apply here
- Qualification: Public sector organisation
Prices and application
To get up to date prices and apply to join OpenUK, visit the OpenUK Engage portal here.
Terms and conditions apply.
The membership secretary will notify members of renewal which are then managed through the Engage portal.