Membership of OpenUK is made up of individuals and companies who support the Aims and Objectives of our organisation. Our membership directory can be found here.
We offer two categories of member:
- Ordinary member (subscription)
- Associate member (free of charge)
Ordinary members have full participation with an annual membership fee. During our re-organization and re-brand, we are offering a discount to our regular membership fees and, to recognize the support of members during this transition, the title “Founder Member” status will be applied.
The following categories of Ordinary member apply:
Regular price: £50 / year
- Founder Member discount price: £20/year (Only available during re-brand)
- Qualification: Applicant must be an individual person
Regular price: £150 / year
- Founder Member discount price: £100/year (Only available during re-brand)
- Qualification: Small & medium companies (OECD definition)
Regular price: £3500 / year
- Founder Member discount price: £2500 (Only available during re-brand)
- Qualification: Large companies
- Also awarded to Ordinary members by member vote as a recognition of significant support of the organisation
Associate membership is free-of-charge however associate members cannot vote or join the Council. We ask associate members to include a button on their website (where possible) to indicate their support. Please consider joining as an ordinary member to help us finance our activities.
Ordinary Membership approval will be based on the member:
- Being transparent about their commercial offering with respect to licensing
- Adhering to our values and complying with our organizational governance
To join as an ordinary member please:
- Fill in the online form, agree to the terms and conditions of membership and submit the form
- Pay your membership fee, electronic payment is preferred by Paypal or BACS (details on request).
The membership secretary will notify members of renewal.