Membership of OpenUK is made up of individuals and companies who support the Aims and Objectives of our organisation. Our membership directory can be found here.
We offer two classes of membership:
- Ordinary member (annual subscription)
- Associate (free of charge)
Ordinary members have full participation with an annual membership fee.
The following types of Ordinary member apply:
Ordinary member – Individual
- Qualification: Applicant must be an individual person
Ordinary member – SME
- Qualification: Small & medium companies (OECD definition)
Ordinary member – Premier
- Qualification: Large companies
- Also awarded to Ordinary members by member vote as a recognition of significant support of the organisation
Ordinary member – Public Sector
- Qualification: Public sector organisation
Prices and application
To get up to date prices and apply to join OpenUK as an Ordinary Member, visit the OpenUK Engage portal here.
During our re-organization, we are offering a discount to our regular membership fees up until 31st March 2018.
Terms and conditions apply.
The membership secretary will notify members of renewal which are then managed through the Engage portal.
Associate membership is free-of-charge.
We ask associate members to include a button on their website (where possible) to indicate their support. Please consider joining as an Ordinary Member to help us finance our activities.