Leading the open approach for the UK
By becoming an OpenUK member, you are making a statement that you are committed to openness; OpenUK represents creators, managers and users of Open technology across the UK, providing a voice within Government, the public sector and industry. It works with communities, standards bodies, legislators and other industry groups globally.
Benefits of membership
- Event attendance and participation – free or discounted prices for Members.
- Influence the future of open technologies in the UK – OpenUK lobbies the UK Government, the EU and political parties and other public bodies on behalf of members.
- Promote your Open skills and services through OpenUK.
- Participate in OpenUK social media and be on the inside track of latest trends and issues.
- Opportunity to participate in working groups.
- Stand for election for the OpenUK Member Council.
- Member discounts for services such as legal and insurance.
- Share in the development of open approaches in the UK.