Open Source, Open Standards 2013
Thursday 18 April, London
We are pleased to be supporting Open Source, Open Standards 2013, the leading summit exploring how to take full advantage of open technology solutions across the public sector, from delivering innovative and open IT services to driving savings.
- Open Source across government and the End User Device strategy
- Guidance on Open Source security
- The importance of Open Standards and interoperability
- Open Source and the future of Digital Government
- Implementing Open Source in Healthcare
- Meeting the 7 Open Standards principles for procurement
- Implementation of a council wide Open Source strategy
This industry leading event will examine how you can improve software interoperability and sharing of data and documents across government boundaries, as well offer first-hand experience from public sector case studies that have already successfully embraced and adopted open source with beneficial results.
To find out how to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively give him a call on 0161 211 3013 – Please Quote OPENCON