An almighty battle is brewing over control and sovereignty of citizens’ data
As we head towards 2021, governments around the world are grappling with how to manage what will be a digital decade. If nothing else has come out of Covid-19’s collection of Track and Trace apps around…
Recent Press Posts
- DiversityQ shortlists Amanda Brock, CEO in Women in IT Awards 2021
- Tech for Good features OpenUK’s consortium for a Carbon Negative Data Centre
- IT Pro asks Why arn’t women heading more tech startups?
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26