Develop and sustain UK leadership in learning and education in Open technology.
- Open technology is the norm across UK public services, businesses and individuals.
- The UK is recognised as the leader in education and skills training in Open technology.
- Open technology forms the basis of the UK’s thriving knowledge economy.
- Creating educational qualifications to promote Open Technology.
- Developing and supporting education in Open Technology by the promotion of learning and education for school age children.
- Developing and supporting education in Open Technology for all other individuals, to facilitate the UK’s Leadership in Open Technology.
- OpenUK Kids Camp – re-run First Edition June 2021, Second Edition July-August 2021
- OpenUK Kids Competition September 2021 and prize giving 11 November 2021
- Creation of a GCSE and Scottish O-Grade in Open Technology to launch in 2022
- Creation of a Certified Apprenticeship Scheme Knowledge Module with a view to launch in 2022
Master's Student, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
Schools Curriculum in Open Technology
Open Kids Camps
Sign up to the OpenUK newsletter to receive the latest general updates from OpenUK, news and events information or email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our Learning Group
Blogs of interest
7th October 2019
On October 19th and 20th, long running open source event OggCamp will have its next outing in Manchester, UK. OggCamp is named for the file...Read more Read more about post: OggCamp
18th September 2019
Open Source Rocks UK Tech Leaders Awards
Tech Leaders’ Summit is an annual event organised by Technology Insider Magazine and Bonhill Group techleaderssummit.com. It’s billed as the biggest tech-leaders’ event in the...Read more Read more about post: Open Source Rocks UK Tech Leaders Awards