“OpenUK” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the Site whose registered office is 8 Coldbath Square, London EC1R 5HL. Our company registration number is 11209475. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
Use of this Site is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change or withdrawal without notice and is not legal advice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Site may include information or materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to blog posts and podcasts. The information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Site may not represent our views and may not be relied on as such. If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms do not cover your use of any other services (whether paid or otherwise) that may be provided to you by OpenUK or to OpenUK by you, which will be subject to a separate agreement.
- You are responsible for configuring your own information technology to access our Site and should use your own virus protection software. We shall not be liable for any viruses or any technologically harmful material which may infect your computer equipment due to your use of the Site.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You must not use any of the materials on this Site for any commercial purposes without our permission and any copies of materials made from the Site must be in line with copyright law or infringe our rights.
- Your use of the Site must be for lawful purposes only and must not be for fraudulent purposes, to send spam to other people or to introduce viruses, trojans or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Any content you upload or provide for including in our Site should comply with these terms. You grant us a licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any computer connected to the Site.
- Unauthorised use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- Your access to the Site may be withdrawn if you breach any of the Terms.
- From time to time, this Site may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any dispute arising out of the Terms is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.