Future Founders Training
Kicking off 2022 with world class training for Future Founders, the Founders Forum will be leading a course and mentoring program for Future Founders from January 2022. Led by the Entrepreneur in Residence OpenUK’s Founders Forum is a group of UK based Founders, former founders, potential founders and senior business people experienced in businesses based on Open Technology who wish to support the founding and scaling of the UK’s Open Technology based businesses. The recordings
- 21 January – Session 1 – Why found an Open Source Business?
- 28 January – Session 2 – Open Source Product Market Fit / Developing a Product
- 4 February – Session 3 – Corporate Structure, licensing and IP for Open Tech Businesses
- 25 February – Session 4 – Sales in Open Source Businesses
- 4 March – Session 5 – Revenue Generation and Models
- 11 March – Session 6 – Raising and Runway in Open Tech Businesses
- 1 April – Session 7 – Community and DevRel in Open Tech
- 13 May – Session 8 – People, Hiring and Scaling
Recordings have been made available for anyone who could not join.
Watch the Future Founders Training Session Videos
Session 1: Introductory Session: Why found an Open Source Business?
Session 3: Corporate Structure, Licensing and IP
for Open Tech Businesses
Sales in Open Source Businesses
Revenue Generation and Models
Session 6: Raising and Runway in Open Tech Businesses
Session 7: Community and DevRel in Open Tech
Session 8: People, Hiring and Scaling
Founders Forum Mentoring
OpenUK Founders Forum mentoring will be offered to a small group of UK based individuals. Interested Founders or potential Founders will be selected from applications received and matched with mentees with our team for one to one mentoring sessions and to offer support for the evolution of an ever stronger UK Open Technology business ecosystem.
Speakers - Future Founders Training
Director of Open Source Community Strategy, VMware
Director, Developer Community & Enablement, Solace
Head of Open Source Strategy (HOSS), Percona
Head of People Business Partnering, EMEA at Confluent