Join Amanda Brock, CEO for a discussion around the growing prominence of Open technologies in both corporate and governmental digital strategies.
During the Podcast they cover common misconceptions about Open Source and dig into how tech leaders should frame the use of Open when building their digital strategies.
Recent Press Posts
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26
- Amanda Brock CEO speaks about GAIA-X on the Uptime Punks Podcast
- ComputingWeekly features Amanda Brock’s CEO comments on Grafana’s AGPLv3 licence
- Computing quotes Amanda Brock, CEO on Grafana Labs latest licensing change