“We see here that UK business use is also high and open source makes a big contribution to the UK economy. It allows companies in the UK to compete and collaborate globally. As the UK continues to develop its digital economic strategy after Brexit, open source and open technology will play a key role in the future success of a Digital Global Britain,” noted OpenUK CEO, Amanda Brock.
Recent Press Posts
- ZDNet says ‘Open Source is everywhere’ from Phase 2 findings
- TechRadar features OpenUK Report highlighting UK businesses throwing their weight behind open source
- Computing features OpenUK report showing 97 per cent of UK businesses use open source software
- The Register reports on OpenUK’s findings on Phase 2 Report on Open Source Adoption
- The New Stack quotes OpenUK Report findings on the recruitment of back end developers