Participants from Enterprises and the Public Sector joined OpenUK and partners at a Data Hub workshop on 31 March to consider how to move ahead with the UK Gaia-X Hub.
The event included Keynotes from:-
- Francesco Bonfiglio (CEO, Gaia-X AISBL)
- Amanda Brock (CEO, OpenUK)
- James Mitchell (Deputy Director UK National data Strategy UK, DCMS)
- Albert King (Chief Data Officer, The Scottish Government)
Presentations from the keynotes can be downloaded below.
The collaborative workshop looked at the next steps as an open project for a UK Data Hub incorporating Gaia-X using Miro Boards looking at:
- What does a UK Hub Require?
- What does Gaia-X Bring?
- Data Spaces for the UK
- Next Steps and Requirements