Amanda talks about some of her experiences in tech, particularly Open technology being used to bank the unbanked and democratise poverty through various projects including implementation of open payment platforms, her work as Chair of the UN Technology Innovation Labs Open Source and IP Advisory and setting up the disaster response tools, Open Tech Response.
Recent Press Posts
- Amanda Brock asks “Where’s the UK’s Digital Strategy?” in Computer Weekly
- Gaia-X: A Standardised Approach to Data Sovereignty
- Amanda Brock, OpenUK CEO, quoted in The Register discussing SSPL
- Andrew Katz named as top 100 influencer in Open Hardware in the UK – B4
- Big tech versus regulation – the start of an interesting decade, by Amanda Brock