Amanda talks about some of her experiences in tech, particularly Open technology being used to bank the unbanked and democratise poverty through various projects including implementation of open payment platforms, her work as Chair of the UN Technology Innovation Labs Open Source and IP Advisory and setting up the disaster response tools, Open Tech Response.
Recent Press Posts
- DiversityQ shortlists Amanda Brock, CEO in Women in IT Awards 2021
- Tech for Good features OpenUK’s consortium for a Carbon Negative Data Centre
- IT Pro asks Why arn’t women heading more tech startups?
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26