Amanda talks about some of her experiences in tech, particularly Open technology being used to bank the unbanked and democratise poverty through various projects including implementation of open payment platforms, her work as Chair of the UN Technology Innovation Labs Open Source and IP Advisory and setting up the disaster response tools, Open Tech Response.
Recent Press Posts
- The Register features OpenUK’s comment on Richard Stallman’s return to FSF
- TechRepublic asks whether the UK is becoming the open source capital of Europe
- TechMonitor outlines alternative priorities for the UK – including building on the UK’s status as a leader in Open Source
- TechRadar says “Open source software is more important to the UK than ever”
- The Developer features OpenUK State of Open Report