The UK’s NHSX app, developed with the support of developers from a number of large companies including VMware Pivotal, was announced on 12 April by Matt Hancock. It has been tested on the Isle of Wight since 5 May, and its development was apparently far speedier than the Google / Apple API project or other countries’ apps. The code for the front end was released on 7 May under the open source MIT licence.
Recent Press Posts
- Big tech versus regulation – the start of an interesting decade, by Amanda Brock
- Women in digital: Amanda Brock
- Amanda Brock discussing GaiaX with Computer Weekly
- OpenUK joins Euro data infrastructure Gaia-X project
- Gaia-X: Inside the bid to create an open, next-gen data infrastructure for European enterprises