Politics and government can feel far removed from our day-to-day activities. But in recent times there has been a shift, particularly with the perceived need for governments to regulate the digital economy, whether that relates to our outputs and the right to create them or taxing the big technology companies to keep us safe. Government matters today.
Recent Press Posts
- Amanda Brock asks “Where’s the UK’s Digital Strategy?” in Computer Weekly
- Gaia-X: A Standardised Approach to Data Sovereignty
- Amanda Brock, OpenUK CEO, quoted in The Register discussing SSPL
- Andrew Katz named as top 100 influencer in Open Hardware in the UK – B4
- Big tech versus regulation – the start of an interesting decade, by Amanda Brock