Politics and government can feel far removed from our day-to-day activities. But in recent times there has been a shift, particularly with the perceived need for governments to regulate the digital economy, whether that relates to our outputs and the right to create them or taxing the big technology companies to keep us safe. Government matters today.
Recent Press Posts
- DiversityQ shortlists Amanda Brock, CEO in Women in IT Awards 2021
- Tech for Good features OpenUK’s consortium for a Carbon Negative Data Centre
- IT Pro asks Why arn’t women heading more tech startups?
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26