OpenUK, the advocacy and industry organisation for Open Technology in the UK, has announced its expanding its Kids Competition, based on MI.MU’s open sourced MiniMu musical gloves, with the distribution of 3,000 free glove kits and a new digital Summer Camp initiative.
Recent Press Posts
- DiversityQ shortlists Amanda Brock, CEO in Women in IT Awards 2021
- Tech for Good features OpenUK’s consortium for a Carbon Negative Data Centre
- IT Pro asks Why arn’t women heading more tech startups?
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26