OpenUK, the advocacy and industry organisation for Open Technology in the UK, has announced its expanding its Kids Competition, based on MI.MU’s open sourced MiniMu musical gloves, with the distribution of 3,000 free glove kits and a new digital Summer Camp initiative.
Recent Press Posts
- Amanda Brock asks “Where’s the UK’s Digital Strategy?” in Computer Weekly
- Gaia-X: A Standardised Approach to Data Sovereignty
- Amanda Brock, OpenUK CEO, quoted in The Register discussing SSPL
- Andrew Katz named as top 100 influencer in Open Hardware in the UK – B4
- Big tech versus regulation – the start of an interesting decade, by Amanda Brock