OpenUK, the advocacy, and industry organisation for Open Technology in the UK, today announced its expanding its Kids Competition, based on MI.MU’s open-sourced MiniMu musical gloves, with the distribution of 3,000 free glove kits and a new Summer Camp initiative.
This will provide a series of fun animated video tutorials for kids to attend during the school summer holiday period and e-zines with activities and challenges for the kids to complete.
The glove kits have been financed thanks to sponsorship from Huawei.
Recent Press Posts
- DiversityQ shortlists Amanda Brock, CEO in Women in IT Awards 2021
- Tech for Good features OpenUK’s consortium for a Carbon Negative Data Centre
- IT Pro asks Why arn’t women heading more tech startups?
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26