OpenUK, the advocacy, and industry organisation for Open Technology in the UK, today announced its expanding its Kids Competition, based on MI.MU’s open-sourced MiniMu musical gloves, with the distribution of 3,000 free glove kits and a new Summer Camp initiative.
This will provide a series of fun animated video tutorials for kids to attend during the school summer holiday period and e-zines with activities and challenges for the kids to complete.
The glove kits have been financed thanks to sponsorship from Huawei.
Recent Press Posts
- Amanda Brock asks “Where’s the UK’s Digital Strategy?” in Computer Weekly
- Gaia-X: A Standardised Approach to Data Sovereignty
- Amanda Brock, OpenUK CEO, quoted in The Register discussing SSPL
- Andrew Katz named as top 100 influencer in Open Hardware in the UK – B4
- Big tech versus regulation – the start of an interesting decade, by Amanda Brock