OpenUK, the open technology advocate organisation for open data, open source hardware and open source software in Britain, today announced a new competition for children at what is known as age group Key Stage 3 (11-14 years old) focused on expanding awareness open technology for society.
Recent Press Posts
- The Register features OpenUK’s comment on Richard Stallman’s return to FSF
- TechRepublic asks whether the UK is becoming the open source capital of Europe
- TechMonitor outlines alternative priorities for the UK – including building on the UK’s status as a leader in Open Source
- TechRadar says “Open source software is more important to the UK than ever”
- The Developer features OpenUK State of Open Report