“I would say it’s a virtual environment that takes the software that used to run your systems on local servers or desktops and places it in a third-party environment where it’s hosted by experts,” says Amanda Brock, CEO of OpenUK and previously a lawyer working in the tech sector for the past 30 years.
Recent Press Posts
- DiversityQ shortlists Amanda Brock, CEO in Women in IT Awards 2021
- Tech for Good features OpenUK’s consortium for a Carbon Negative Data Centre
- IT Pro asks Why arn’t women heading more tech startups?
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26