“I would say it’s a virtual environment that takes the software that used to run your systems on local servers or desktops and places it in a third-party environment where it’s hosted by experts,” says Amanda Brock, CEO of OpenUK and previously a lawyer working in the tech sector for the past 30 years.
Recent Press Posts
- Amanda Brock asks “Where’s the UK’s Digital Strategy?” in Computer Weekly
- Gaia-X: A Standardised Approach to Data Sovereignty
- Amanda Brock, OpenUK CEO, quoted in The Register discussing SSPL
- Andrew Katz named as top 100 influencer in Open Hardware in the UK – B4
- Big tech versus regulation – the start of an interesting decade, by Amanda Brock