“Digital inclusion is critical for all young people in the UK. I am extremely proud we can support this at OpenUK, as we teach kids appropriate skills for a future in technology. Supporting the UK’s leadership in open source software will help create the next generation of technologists and business people and build their understanding of relevant technology,” said Amanda Brock, CEO OpenUK.
Recent Press Posts
- ZDNet says ‘Open-source developers could change the balance of power in tech’
- FEnews reports on OpenUK Sustainable Digital Glove Giveaway and Digital Skills Camp
- OpenUK shortlisted for Best Charity (Third Sector) IT Project of the Year
- ZDNet says ‘Open Source is everywhere’ from Phase 2 findings
- TechRadar features OpenUK Report highlighting UK businesses throwing their weight behind open source