1st December 2020
“We promote UK leadership in open technology,…That’s not an inward-looking activity, but one that pushes our talent and businesses into the global landscape.” says CEO, Amanda Brock discussing GaiaX with Computer Weekly.
Recent Press Posts
- DiversityQ shortlists Amanda Brock, CEO in Women in IT Awards 2021
- Tech for Good features OpenUK’s consortium for a Carbon Negative Data Centre
- IT Pro asks Why arn’t women heading more tech startups?
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26