20th November 2020
OpenUK joins Euro data infrastructure Gaia-X project as ‘UK lifeline’ amid Brexit maelstrom. OpenUK is the open technology advocate organisation for open data, open source hardware and open source software in the UK – so yeah, pretty open all round.
Recent Press Posts
- DiversityQ shortlists Amanda Brock, CEO in Women in IT Awards 2021
- Tech for Good features OpenUK’s consortium for a Carbon Negative Data Centre
- IT Pro asks Why arn’t women heading more tech startups?
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26