2nd July 2020
“One of the things the German’s did very right was to walk away from their initial app.” CEO of Openuk Amanda Brock explains how we initially weren’t the only country to go with a centralised app…but we were the only to try and stick with it!
Recent Press Posts
- DiversityQ shortlists Amanda Brock, CEO in Women in IT Awards 2021
- Tech for Good features OpenUK’s consortium for a Carbon Negative Data Centre
- IT Pro asks Why arn’t women heading more tech startups?
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26