“Open source technology contributes an economic boost of up to £43 billion ($60.22bn) to the UK, according to a new report, which suggests the UK leads Europe in open source development.
The first part of a three-phase report by open source non-profit OpenUK was released this week, assessing the current state of open source in the UK and the country’s position in the global open source landscape.”
Recent Press Posts
- DiversityQ shortlists Amanda Brock, CEO in Women in IT Awards 2021
- Tech for Good features OpenUK’s consortium for a Carbon Negative Data Centre
- IT Pro asks Why arn’t women heading more tech startups?
- Listen to the OpenTeams podcast with Amanda Brock on the state of OSS in UK, the OIN & defensive patents
- The WB-40 podcast speaks to Amanda Brock, CEO on a research project on the UK Open Technology Market and COP26