30th April 2020
Driving better outcomes with an open approach to data, Sonia Cooper, Microsoft
Microsoft’s mission to empower every organization on the planet to achieve more, aims to put the tools for building and using AI into the hands...Read more
10 Downing StreetAmicus BriefArupBoardCloudCoronavirusCOVID-19CoyrightDominic CummingsEducationFINOSFintechGoogle v Oraclehealth techLinux FoundationmicrosoftNHSNumber 10Oggcamp 2020Open DataOpen Hardwareopen healthcareOpen sourceOpen Source SoftwareOpenUK AwardsPublic Sectorrecrutimentsmart citiesStrategyUK Gov
- Gnome settles Patent litigation: Amanda Brock, CEO OpenUK interviews Neil McGovern, ED of Gnome Foundation and Board Director at OpenUK
- Open Innovation in the private sector
- Open Compute Conference goes online this week
- Why is data so important to your business?
- Driving better outcomes with an open approach to data, Sonia Cooper, Microsoft
Latest social media news
15 hours ago
@robdykedotcom We will comment when we have appropriate information to be informed. Of course we are tracking what is happening with the app generally not just the code on GitHub and seeking more info.
3 days ago
Interesting developments in Europe. We would love to see this for open source in the UK public sector @cabinetofficeuk @CommonsDCMS @markdansie @rumperedis @andrewjskatz @TobyCrick @LaurieJ @ianburgess @AmandaBrockUK @SJMackintosh @Sjig @glynmoody @ABridgwater @MarkyK @BCSOSSG https://t.co/aboMPEvSzB